Penrose Studios crafts ground-breaking immersive stories, and needs your help creating the best interactive media. We seek passionate and experienced developers who are excited about discovering new and innovative ways to push augmented and virtual reality to new limits.
- Helping to build our machine learning platform and Infrastructure to allow for quick experimentation and training of ML models
- Develop model, and help define and create our data taxonomy
- Building tools and pipelines to help engineering teams experiment quickly, and take experiments to production
- Apply knowledge into designing and building core AI systems and features for VR and AR experiences
- Collaborate with a team of artists, engineers, and designers to find the best ways of utilizing machine learning and AI for experiences
- Contribute to interactive elements, game-play systems, and other aspects of the codebase
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Strong software development and problem-solving skills
- Experience working on multi-disciplinary teams that include both technically oriented, and non-technically-oriented individuals
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills and a keen desire to learn
- Avid interest in the possibilities of Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Experience productionizing machine learning models
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Expertise implementing AI systems in game engines such as Unity and Unreal
- Are experienced in building scalable infrastructure using cloud native technologies.