Penrose Studios crafts ground-breaking immersive stories, and needs your help building a platform for this new artistic medium. We need a game designer to design novel interactive elements for our virtual reality stories that immerse viewers in our worlds.
- Design digital experiences and interaction techniques with the end user and narrative components in mind.
- Provide detailed specifications and/or prototypes of interactive elements.
- Facilitate and participate in game-play testing, and use results to drive design.
- Collaborate with artists and engineers to achieve the desired style.
- Maintain bug and feature lists, and work with project management to determine priority.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in game design or related field.
- Experience shipping interactive projects.
- Experience with prototyping and combining complex 3D animation with interactivity.
- Experience collaborating with designers from different backgrounds
- Passion for visual design and learning new methods of designing digital experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and outstanding communication skills.
- Avid interest in the possibilities of Augmented and Virtual Reality.
- Experience prototyping in Unreal Engine or Unity.
- Some knowledge of game-play programming.
- Experience developing for virtual reality applications.
- Experience with computer animation pipelines and workflow.