Penrose Studios crafts ground-breaking immersive stories, and needs your help building a platform for this new artistic medium. Giving worlds shape. Penrose is looking for professional 3d modelers to create dynamic characters and worlds in virtual reality. Animation experience a plus.
- Create characters and environments working with the Designers, Riggers, and Animators.
- Ability to model in a variety of styles.
- Model assets accurately from provided concept art.
- Follow art direction and technical requirements.
- Manage models during production and make adjustments when necessary.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to find solutions to challenges that arise.
- Develop new techniques and processes to make production run smoothly.
- Consistently meet production goals as assigned by Production Management.
- Minimum of 4 years of CG modeling experience in Film, Television, or Video Game production.
- Avid interest in the possibilities of Augmented and Virtual Reality.
- Ability to demonstrate both high-poly and low-poly modeling techniques.
- Proficient with Maya and/or equivalent programs.
- Able to work collaboratively, as well as independently.
- Self-motivated, excellent communicator, and a great team-player.
- Solid and consistent time-management skills.