Penrose Studios crafts ground-breaking immersive stories, and needs your help building a platform for this new artistic medium. We need a Mobile Software Engineer to design and develop code real-time applications for multiple products.
- Responsible for shipping all Penrose’s titles on mobile platforms.
- Work closely with engineering management on optimizing all engineering processes such as estimation, architecture, task definition etc.
- Work closely with Project Managers on planning and execution tracking.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Participate as an individual contributor in the design and implementation of sophisticated features in iOS applications.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- You should be comfortable at both the application coding and UI creation based on design team specifications.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject .
- 2+ years of mobile application development experience.
- Able to approach complex problems and convert them into simple and elegant solutions.
- Proficiency with Objective-C and Swift. Strong ability with latest iOS SDKs.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience shipping one or more titles to the Apple Store.
- Debug application and provide support.
- Strong understanding of caching and or multi threading programming.
- Excellent knowledge of the iOS platform and the associated tool chain.
- Experience of shipping one or more iOS applications to the App Store.
- Strong interpersonal skills and outstanding communication skills.
- Very strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Avid interest in the possibilities of Augmented and Virtual Reality.