Penrose Studios crafts ground-breaking immersive stories, and needs your help building a platform for this new artistic medium. We need business development managers to provide assistance in the day to day procedures that are integral to our business.
- Work with the Penrose team to define, launch, and drive strategic initiatives.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations.
- Lead cross-functional teams to get work done.
- Be the source for market intelligence in the virtual reality space.
- Drive recommendations through to implementation and results.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of experience at a management consulting firm or investment bank, or equivalent project management experience in a line role for a high-growth technology firm.
- Passion for virtuality reality and changing the world.
- MBA or graduate degree in a management, technical or engineering field. Law degree (JD) preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in consulting, software, Internet and/or media industries and/or early stage companies.
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment.
- Superior ability to present to executives and communicate with highly technical management team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.